You need paper mache or a craft box and some outdoor items like bark and pinecones to make a bug house for all the critters in your backyard.
- Collect the materials you think bugs may like to live in
- If you would like a roof on your bug house, cut the top of the box in half and glue together to make a roof*
- If your box is in an area where it could get wet, paint the box with acrylic paint and let dry
- Arrange the materials in the box however you would like and hot glue them in place
- Set your box outside for a season and see how many inhabitants you have living in your Bug House!
*Adults should help young children with these steps