- Construction paper in assorted colors
- Paper cup
- Markers or glitter pens
- Pom poms
- Trace the bottom of a paper cup onto a piece of paper for the head, and draw an oval shape for the body. Cut out.
- Trace hand on several different pieces of construction paper in different colors and cut so that you have 2-3 for each side of the butterfly.
- Glue wings onto the back of the butterfly’s body.
- Cut out 2 small antennae and glue to back of head.
- Flip over and decorate wings.
- Draw a face and let dry.