- Cut 4 strips of green paper that are 3-4 inches wide and 6 inches long*
- Tape an edge of one of the strips to the white paper. Gently push the other end of the strip back down to the white paper to create a bump. Tape the other end down (there should be a bump in the green strip).
- Repeat this process 2 more times, each time overlapping the back end of the new strip with the front of the old strip. You will start to see your inchworm’s body!
- Tape the last strip into a ring.
- Punch two holes on the ring and insert a half of a pipe cleaner in each hole.
- Glue on the eyes and draw on a smile.
- Tape the inchworm’s head to its body.
*Adults should help young children with these steps